Are you tired of feeling stuck? Unmotivated? In a perpetual state of disarray? It’s time to shake things up! Brace yourself for the latest buzzword…
TAP INTO YOUR STRENGTHS
We develop students’ executive function skills through mentorship and movement. Untapped’s research-backed approach to supporting students helps them gain confidence and increase independence.
WHO WE ARE
We created Untapped Learning to help students hone the skills they need to succeed, in school and beyond. ADHD, dyslexia, anxiety, and other executive function (EF) challenges can negatively impact students’ academic experiences, and it’s our job to introduce strategies that play to their strengths and tackle those obstacles. With our mentors to hold them accountable, students will develop EF skills like organization, planning, task initiation, and more.
Middle and high school students are individually paired with a mentor who helps them develop executive function skills to succeed in school and beyond.
- Pair with a mentor to guide executive function skill development and drive accountability.
- Develop tactics to help break down schoolwork into manageable tasks each week.
- Find focus and receive academic support in the homework center.
We work with students from a variety of institutions to improve executive function skills in their rigorous academic environments.
- Establish routines to break down assignments into achievable tasks each week.
- Stay accountable with weekly check-ins by texts, calls, or emails from a mentor.
- Achieve balance in both life and academics to reduce stress and anxiety.
Our approach to mentorship, paired with a facility designed for both body and mind, fosters a healthy learning environment for our students.
In a world that often emphasizes conformity and a singular path to success, individuals with ADHD often find themselves struggling to fit in. But what…
As parents, it’s natural to focus on grades to measure our student’s success. While grades provide insight into academic performance, they don’t always reflect the…
Beginning a new year or semester can be daunting, especially for our students who need to balance academics with athletics and other extracurriculars. To ensure…