In simple terms, self regulation is the ability to control one’s body and self. Many students struggle to self regulate in their daily lives. For…
TAP INTO YOUR STRENGTHS
We develop students’ executive function skills through mentorship and movement. Untapped’s approach to supporting students helps them gain confidence and increase independence.
Middle and high school students are individually paired with a mentor who helps them develop executive function skills to succeed in school and beyond.
- Pair with a mentor to guide executive function skill development and drive accountability.
- Develop tactics to help break down schoolwork into manageable tasks each week.
- Find focus and receive academic support in the homework center.
We work with students from a variety of institutions to improve executive function skills in their rigorous academic environments.
- Establish routines to break down assignments into achievable tasks each week.
- Stay accountable with weekly check-ins by texts, calls, or emails from a mentor.
- Achieve balance in both life and academics to reduce stress and anxiety.
We created Untapped to help students hone the tools needed to discipline their gifts. It’s the process, not the product, that inspires us each and every day. We are students, mentors, family, and friends. And we’re just getting started.
Untapped really helps me with organization and planning for my week.– Nicco
Coming to Untapped has helped me become more confident in who I am.– Hadley
My mentor has helped me academically and personally – he teaches me to work hard all the time.– Colin
Our approach to mentorship, paired with a facility designed for both body and mind, fosters a healthy learning environment for our students.
Parent ResourcesSee All
Students’ energy ebbs and flows throughout the semester, and sometimes they lose momentum. When this happens, we need to remind students that it’s normal, but…
Often, we expect students to advocate for themselves, but sometimes they’re hesitant because they feel uncomfortable or nervous talking to their teachers. Developing self-advocacy skills…
Spring break is not only an excellent opportunity to take time to reset and refresh, but it is also a great time to reflect and…